Your new company
A leading consulting company worldwide which provided all-rounded advisory services on sustainability and climate change area and look for talents in related aspect.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the team efficiently to conduct advisory services for financial clients, especially in Green investment analysis, ESG reporting and assurance
- Manage the relationship between clients and business
- Conduct onsite assessment among clients
- Develop business promotion
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor in Environmental engineering/Economics/Finance or related disciplines. Master degree or above would be a plus
- Solid industrial experiences in Green finance/ Green bond/ Green Assurance. Consulting background would be an advantage
- Hands on experiences in ESG reporting/ Decarbonisation strategies
- 7+ experiences in ESG investment/ Green finance focus industry which managerial experiences is a bonus.
By joining this company, you would have an international exposure in climate resilience. A considerable and foreseeable career development would be provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please contact Katy Chan on +852-2230 7472 or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org #1222226