Your new company
Our client is a fast-growing Hong Kong FMCG Manufacturer and Currently looking for a Head of Manufacturing Operation who can station in their Manufacture site in Hong Kong, and handling their project in Southern China.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the daily factory operations including Production, engineering on the Automation.
- Production and Manufacturing Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Align with all stakeholders for a demand plan that drive production and supply plan
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Assess best production solutions, depending on manufacturing (with exceed machine and resources) to have valid solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Work closely with the regional production team to develop and implement optimal, cost effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards
- Giving and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder on Manufacturing, Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, experience on FMCG, Health Care products, Pharmaceutical is preferable.
- Lean manufacturing background with Black Belt certification is a huge plus
- Strong interpersonal skills needed with transversal stakeholders
- Experience on Manufacturing Excellent, PMP, and Regional Project is highly considered
This is a great opportunity in a leading FMCG Manufacturer in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222885