This fast-growing corporate bank is looking for a Market and Liquidity Risk role to join their risk management team in Hong Kong with backup to Shanghai and Singapore branch. The position will work in partnership with Global Market to manage balance sheet's liquidity in accordance with regulatory requirement and bank's internal limits and that the market risk taking activities are managed in line with dealer's mandate within risk limits.
Your new role
- Working under Risk Management department, you are responsible for preparing reporting and monitoring of Global Markets desks' risk and periodic P&L;
- Monitoring key risk measures and risk metrics;
- Liquidity risk job scope includes liquidity risk reporting, LMR, LCR, NSFR and liquidity stress test; Market risk scope covers the FX, interest rates and fixed-income asset classes; both cash and derivatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in Market Risk, product control and treasury middle office;
- knowledge on market risk metrics, product knowledge on FX, IR and other derivatives
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
- Large exposure and fast progression
- Market risk management and product control experience
- Stable and friendly team culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com