Your new company
Commercial banks cover a full functionality and diversified business with ambitious and people-oriented vision. It is also one of the earliest incorporated joint-stock commercial banks in global.
Your new role
You will cover an all-rounded market risk duty, including regular market risk reports on risk identification and monitoring, support on stress test with market risk considerations, investment proposal assessment, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Chinese report / policy writing
- Perform risk analyses including identification, assessment, controls, reporting and monitoring all aspect of risk management in relation to all business units
- Well rounded risk covering market risk
- Bachelor degree or above in finance/business or quantitative discipline. CFA / FRM a plus
- Market risk experience in stock markets and bonds highly preferred
What you need to do now
- Large exposure and fast progression
- All-rounded market risk duties coverage
- Stable and friendly team culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Natalie Choi at Hays on +852 2230 7485 or email email@example.com #1230363