Your new company
Our client is a blockchain based InsurTech start-up. They offer on-demand microinsurance and they are changing how people buy and claim insurance.
They are headquartered in Hong Kong and expanding in Asia.
Their mission is to reshape the industry with simple, affordable, and efficient micro-insurance products embedded into everyday lifestyle.
If you want to take part in disrupting a century-old industry, this job is for you!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be joining a passionate, empowered, and resilient team.
- You will play a key role in helping to build, develop, deploy, and maintain a number of real-time event-driven services and user interfaces that will be a core foundation of the new platform.
- This exciting new platform will simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial/insurance markets alongside experienced technologists and innovators.
- You will report directly to the Head of Products and Tech in Hong Kong.
- You will participate in application development including design, development, and testing.
- You will develop backend systems, and APIs for mobile and web applications.
- You will gather user requirements and ensure the platforms are able to meet the business needs.
- You will strategize, identify, and establish new business opportunities to achieve the company’s sales goals.
- You will work on a cross functional team with designers and product owners to develop and enhance the app centric products.
- You will write high quality maintainable and testable code.
- You will manage and ensure system quality, compliance, and security controls.
What you'll get in return
- React Native experience is NOT a must.
- You will need to have some solid experience in hands-on mobile development with Swift / Objective-C / Android or React Native.
- You will need a professional experience working as a part of a multi-person engineering team that utilises automated testing, fast prototyping, and innovation.
- Ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies quickly.
- Experience in digital payment gateway integrations in Hong Kong and in Asia is a plus.
What you need to do now
- This position will give you the opportunity to be part of innovative InsurTech projects in a very friendly, professional, and dynamic team.
- Our client pays competitive base salaries, and they reward performance with discretionary bonus.
- In addition, you will be eligible to participate in their comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and MPF.
If you have the drive to succeed in this role or are interested in roles within insurance, please contact me with an attached CV at Doriane.firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me at 2230-7433. #1217806