Your new company
Your new role
- A Top Tier Asset Management firm is looking for a Native Korean Speaker Manager for the Client Service team
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading a team of 3, building and maintaining relationships with key distributors and institutional clients
- Handle ad-hoc client enquiries for existing and prospective clients, especially Korean clients
- Close cooperation with client managers / institutional sales, as required in the completion of clients
- Assist and support the team to ensure the successful launch of new product offerings / capabilities, as appropriate based on coverage, including Korea.
- Ensuring a timely response and resolution to any inquiries or requests raised
- Liaising with various parties to handle operational matters including client onboarding, account opening, client reporting and regulatory issues, etc.
What you need to do now
Native Korean spoken skills and fluent English communication skills is required.
- 5+ years of working experiences in the related field.
- University Degree in the related field.
- Past experience in client support role within an asset management business.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206184