Your new company
Our client is a leading Chinese investment bank. It has over 200 branches globally, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, New York, San Francisco, London, and Frankfurt. The sales & trading department is looking for a night trader to join the expanding team.
Your new role
As a Sales Trader, you are responsible, under supervision, for taking orders from institutional clients, or swap counterparties, in listed securities and deliver good executions and equity financing services to clients and counterparties.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Over 3 years of experience as Sales Trader in Hong Kong and global stock and its listed and OTC market -License of securities trading
- Knowledge of Asia and global stock markets including equity derivative markets both listed and OTC
- Experience in working closely with institutional sales force in the identification of trading, financing and hedging opportunities for clients
- Ability to develop relationships with assigned client organizations through trading and execution services
- Ability to ensure good trade execution, financing and risk control for clients
- Customer-oriented mentality, detail-oriented, and a good team player
This opportunity allows you to work in an award-winning multinational business. You will be working alongside many talented individuals who are highly self-motivated. Additionally, you will receive an attractive compensation package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date MS Word copy of your CV to Frondia.Hsu@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.