Your new company
This is a world class private bank with global presence and a comprehensive facility in private banking. Compliance is their fundamental value.
- Currently, the bank is offering a valuable opportunity in its client due diligence team, which is part of their core team to ensure solid KYC/CDD client Onboarding process.
Your new role
You will work in a dynamic team which drives the high compliance standard of the business.
- You will conduct comprehensive analysis on client information to make sure proper due diligence and KYC requirements are satisfied.
- Review and corroborate KYC information submitted by RM and/or directly from client
- Prepare documentation for clients with a high standard of care and diligence
- This will include close liaison and co-operation with various business units.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will have at least 4-5 years experience in Account Documentation, and/or KYC SoW experience related banking preferably in private banking.
- You will be a team player and master your strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Holder of Bachelor university degree
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
What you’ll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to develop your compliance career in this global private bank.
- Excellent carer exposure, an attractive remuneration package will be provided.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role, click ‘apply now’. For a confidential discussion on this role or more career opportunities in private banking compliance, please feel free to call Hailey Tai @22307491. Alternatively, you can send Hailey Tai your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1182096