Your new company
An investment arm of a top-tier Chinese bank is one of the earliest licensed PRC securities firms. It has covered securities brokerage and margin financing, corporate finance and underwriting, investment and loans, and asset management and advisory.
Your new role
You will conduct different operational risk management projects, including (1) to prepare reports and data from all departments, (2) to perform operational risk inspections, (3) to provide support in firm-level BCP policy review and annual drill. You will be able to interactive with different departments and seniors.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline. IT background is an advantage.
- Qualification with HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM is a bonus
- Auditing (internal/external), due-diligence experience and compliance control experience are welcome.
What you need to do now
- Join a leading investment arm of one of the top Chinese banks
- Large exposure and competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to cover an attractive corporate portfolio
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email email@example.com #1211644