Your new company
My Client is a top-tier investment bank and they are currently looking for a Payment and Cash Specialist to join their Wealth Management Front Support Office in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Perform authentication controls over Clients' payments and securities transfers. This includes ensuring documentation completeness and accuracy in line with agreed service levels & timings.
- Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies.
- Manage exceptions promptly ensuring all payments are timely & accurately processed.
- Direct liaison with; and support to internal clients through hotline/advisory support. Business partners includes but not limited to within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team(s).
- Engage in ad-hoc project(s) including systems change, process improvement, cross-border initiatives, new regulatory changes from requirements gathering through to implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 2-5 years of experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
- Working knowledge of Hong Kong and/or Singapore regulatory landscape favoured.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define
- practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem solving.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1239160