Your new company
Your new company is a world premium retail brand which provides you comprehensive digital marketing exposure.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement digital campaign plan to drive awareness and audience
- Define the remarketing strategies (Search, Display, Abandonment Email) to maximize all digital media investment
- Increase traffic and conversions on all digital touch points to support sales objectives.
- Manage paid media tactics according to plan (SEM, SEO, Lengow, Retargetting, Programmatic, Custom Audiences)
- Work closely with Ecommerce Team to gather insights continuously
- Build reports to give stakeholders a clear view on the media channel performance and ROI's.
- Work with other teams to ensure integrated approach to overall media investment, maximizing brand awareness and campaign visibility in the online domain with right channels and media mix
What you need to do now
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2-3 years experience in performance marketing experience - SEM, Performance, Programmatic, Retargeting, Custom Audiences
- Hand-on experience on SEM day to day optimization, Website & CMS management
- DMP, DSP, DoubleClick , Search (Google Certification a plus) and SEO experience highly recommended
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Melanie Fung at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226274