Your new company
Our client is a well-known retail MNC with strong presence in the category. They are currently looking for a PR executive to enhance their brand awareness.
Your new role
You are responsible for press coverage and social posting consolidation, data analysis, reports and presentations. You will do sample loan management, coordination & delivery between stakeholders. You will do product seeding & delivery management. You will conduct market research and competitor research.
What you'll need to succeed
• Degree holder with 1- 2 years of relevant experience in PR/ Marketing in Fashion/ Watch & Jewelry/ Accessories or related industries. Experience in PR/social/media agency is definitely an advantage.
• Professional knowledge on hairdressing product & service techniques
• well-organized, detail-minded, good interpersonal skills and ability to handle multi-tasks
• Strong analytical skills and logistic mindset
• Master in PowerPoint and Excel
• A team player with strong multitasking ability, flexible to adapt to rapidly changing and high pace environment
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese spoken and written
• IMMEDIATELY AVALIBLE is highly preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Chelsea Kwok at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215271