Your new company
Leading global insurer with around 100,000 employees.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the promotion and implementation of the Risk Management Framework in the Hong Kong Insurance business, ensuring that the business understands and acts within the Risk Management Framework and its related policies, setting and leading the agenda for all areas of risk management activities across the business unit.
- Provide objective analysis on the quality and sufficiency of risk management activities and control environments
- To support the implementation and embedding of actions to uplift maturity of privacy across the business unit in accordance with requirements and policies set by the Privacy Maturity Uplift Programme.
- To provide oversight of the Privacy Maturity Uplift Programme and take ownership of specific deliverables where required.
- Support and where required, lead components of the privacy maturity uplift program including process re-design and implementation of new controls.
- Be accountable for implementation of policies, frameworks and supporting processes as required.
- Lead by example advocating a robust and transparent risk culture
- Maintain a strong rapport with various stakeholders across the business including functional leads.
- Lead the 1st line implementation and embedding of privacy requirements resulting from the privacy maturity uplift program.
- Provide expertise in relation to the Risk Management Framework and privacy requirements, when required.
- Provide guidance on risk management to foster an effective control environment and a high achieving 1st line function.
What you need to do now
- Support and contribute to the effective operation of the Hong Kong risk management committees and produce reports to governance forums, the Board and Group where required.
- Analyse data in various ways to identify trends and deficiencies, report findings and drive changes across the business (e.g. whether the Hong Kong businesses are exposed to risks outside of risk appetite)
- Develop and promote elements of the risk management framework, e.g. risk registers, emerging risks and process documentation
- Ensure escalation thresholds and triggers are enforced with regards to risk management and specifically privacy.
- Collaborate with members of the Insurance Risk & Governance team, to provide a seamless, comprehensive service to the business (e.g. control testing, privacy advice).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.