Your new company
This multinational, high-end electronics manufacturer is hiring Procurement Analyst in Hong Kong office for expansion.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be trusted with below responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor Supplier contractual compliance (eg. code of Ethics, purchase agreements, quality agreements)
- Analyst Supplier quality performance, on-time deliveries, payment terms
- Materials inventory level and cost reductions
- Purchasing digital transformation projects
To be successful, you’ll possess:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor in Supply Chain Management/ Procurement/ Electronics related background is highly preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years of experiences in procurement/ supply chain management in electronics/ industrial industry
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you need to do now
- Global exposure with electronics professional
- Double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- 5 days work
- Convenient working location, near MTR station
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Lee at +852 2230 7917 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238247