Senior procurement role in stable and well-established local company
Your new company
This is a local innovative and technology company that truly transform’s people’s lives and prides itself on being a progressive and forward thinker.
Your new role
- As a procurement specialist, you are responsible in providing indirect procurement, including technical, commercial, consultancy, IT, insurance and estate management services, etc.
- You will be critical in the team and stakeholders on reviewing supplier applications and performance.
- You’ll be required to support the team with tender preparation
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously
- Ideally you will have at least 6-8 year(s) of experience in sizeable organizations with high level of exposure in tendering, contracting and project management
- Welcome experienced procurement and purchasing candidates from commercial and semi-public organization
What you'll get in return In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the innovative and technology company
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Lee at +852 2230 7917 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1213855
Supply Chain & Logistics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Emily Lee, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon