Your new company
A leading and fast paced tech start-up. An incredibly diverse team all with the vision to shape the future of international trading.
Your new role
As the design/UX Lead, you will envision along with the product team a new digital solution that:
- Helps international brands find established and trusted suppliers to manufacture and produce excellent products in a trusted and shapely manner
- Continuously help these brands to grow their business and efficiently vet suppliers for the end goal of developing better products
- Simplify the sourcing and supply chain process by providing a unique solution that reduces time and cost
This will be a zero to one journey where you will envision a solution from scratch based on the user’s pain points, motivations and needs. You will be managing a team of product designers and collaborate with engineers, customer success teams in order to deliver a successful product that our customers will cherish.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return
- Manage and lead Design/UX team, providing direction on developing digital concept related to supply chain workflow
- Coordinate and drive the design process within your cross-functional team
- Lead design reviews with your team and ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Adapt product experiences to multiple audiences (brands, suppliers, etc..) based on their needs and motivations and considering the context of use
- Participate in research planning including user interviews in order to collect qualitative data
- Deliver a best in class end-to-end experience converting complex information and flow into a delightful and simplified experience
- Create and facilitate an environment, process and design system that supports consistent UX principles and processes across devices and channels.
- You have been designing for at least 7/8 years, ideally with UI/UX experience working on SaaS products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioural science discipline, or equivalent experience.
- You will be able to showcase a strong portfolio with projects that demonstrate the end-to-end process from initial research, through ideation, prototyping, and testing, all the way to delivery of the final product.
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Taking on the lead in a brand-new initiative and tackle new responsibilities at the forefront of the company
- Involvement and ownership of products in a fast-paced industry
- Excellent career support
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Technology, feel free to contact Kenny Chung at Kenny.Chung@hays.com.hk #1220831