Your new company
Our client is an MNC Sportswear Company and Currently looking for a Senior Product developer who join their New Innovative team for Business expansion on their Sportswear Team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop assigned styles/collections in cooperation with Designers, internal teams and suppliers for motorsport business
- Contribute to the development process actively by proposing alternative garment execution, to fully optimize garment targets of design, quality and price
- Manage and execute time and action plans and ensure on time delivery of samples in good execution, quality and fit
- Coordinate and monitor all activities regarding development, approval and communication of all fabric, trimming and accessory suppliers
- Drive proactive cross functional communication with internal and external stakeholders to achieve efficient and effective product development process
- Ensure on time product finalization and approval prior to bulk order placement
- Responsible for preparation, maintenance and follow up of all work documents (e.g. tech pack, style specification, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments, etc.).
- Ensure on time and accurate data administration in systems
- Responsible for cost review and negotiation to meet target FOB prices and profit margins.
- Coordinate and take part in seasonal development trips aboard
- Willing to take up relocation opportunities to other Asian Countries such as Vietnam/Mainland China
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or textiles/Clothing/technical institute/Fashion Design is prefer
- Degree in Textile / Fashion / Clothing related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in garment/sportswear industry
- Woven, knitted, printed garment and fabric knowledge and experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of apparel components and product costing
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
This is a great opportunity in a Hong Kong leading MNC Sportswear working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call me by tel: +852 22307474 or +852 96890484 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229803