Your new company
Our client is a Food online Ecommerce and Currently looking for a Product Development Manager who will be under their production operation, Specialised in Frozen food and Ready to Eat
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading of the team of conducting in-depth market studies on new ingredients
- Responsible for the product planning, to developing and renovating new and existing Frozen products
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers and new Products, and market opportunities, as sensory areas of raw material. R&D samples and finished products
- Create and manage the products assortment and recipe, including ingredient list and nutritional data, raw materials specifications, manufacturing procedure, finished goods specification
- Conduct or supervise the testing of new products in central kitchen, the development of specific processing methods in production planning
- Demonstrate and provide professional on projects for new products development;
- Control the quality of products and monitor the performance of the sales.
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or above in Food Production, Food Science or related background,
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, experience on Frozen Meat/ Ready to eat is highly preferable.
- Understand in Hong Kong food legislation, regulations, and processes
- Able to work independently & frequent client visit is required
- Good command of spoken & written English, spoken Cantonese. Understand of Japanese will be a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
This is a great opportunity in a new Food Ecommerce in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236074