Your new company
My client is a wealth management digital solution provider with strong presence in Asia region.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead building of an outstanding investment experience that keeps customers engaged.
- Organise feedback from clients and market analysis into a roadmap of features for the platform. Convert prioritised roadmap items into a feature backlog.
- Provide a vision and lead an agile team for delivering the features in the backlog. Take ownership of features from requirements elicitation and documentation through solutioning, testing and delivery and ensure the team stays on track. Inspire innovation in product and processes.
- Engage in consulting exercises with clients and internal stakeholders to enable identifying their true needs.
- Align the needs of clients with existing platform features. Facilitate discussions with UI/UX Design teams, Engineering teams and Clients to solution gaps in capabilities into strategic re-usable solutions for the core platform.
- Organise feedback from clients and market analysis into a roadmap of features for the platform.
- Learn about product and document product specifications becoming a product SME over time.
- Contribute to establishing mature product management practices.
What you need to do now
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis, project management and/or product management related to building/shipping web and mobile applications and technical products.
- Strong facilitation skills for eliciting requirement and solutioning across multiple teams.
- Documentations skills with experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria, test scenarios, business requirement documents and functional specifications documents with focus on content and aesthetics.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to effectively influence and lead multiple levels of organisation across functional boundaries.
- Experience working on behalf of a vendor on-site with clients is useful.
- Ability to understand application development frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, TypeScript), APIs, scripting and technical considerations. Hands on coding experience is preferred.
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development and automation testing would be advantageous.
- Passionate problem solver with willingness to adapt and grow in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin preferred
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206245