Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The role will be responsible for working with TPPM and Sourcing teams to manage the integration activities for China Joint Venture (JV) companies. In this role, the successful candidate will be one of the key point of contacts in supporting and guiding China JV Business Units and support functions in the onboarding of vendors in the risk assessment tool, updating their policies and procedures and ensuring the timely completion of the integration project requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Project Management and implementation of integration activities for China Joint Venture (JV) companies
- Support the implementation of TPPM & sourcing operations
- Build and manage supplier base inventory for China JV companies
- Coordinate the uploading of China JV companies’ contracts to respective tool
- Contribute to reviews and updates of China JV companies’ procedures and policies to comply with regulatory requirements and be in line with its global equivalent.
- Conduct data collection and data analysis on the China JV companies spend file to identify new vendors
- Provide support and guidance to China JV BUs on the vendor onboarding into respective risk assessment tool
- Facilitate the production of Third-Party metrics and Key Indicators for the China JV companies
- Partner with the Business Units and Support Functions to ensure accurate and timely completion of requirements for the China JV companies integration project
- Coordinate and contribute on the development and delivery of communications materials, training and guidance for China JVs integration project
- Conducts detailed problem tracking, resolutions and completion of all actions and issues by their deadlines to ensure the successful completion of the China JV integration project
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Big 4 and/or financial institutions in roles related to Third Party/ vendor risk management, operational risk, sourcing, outsourcing or regulatory compliance
- Good understanding of Third-Party lifecycle (onboarding, due diligence, contracts, ongoing monitoring and termination) and China regulatory and tax requirements would be an advantage
- Experience in developing reports and summarising metrics into meaningful information for senior management
- Ability to work in a global team environment, building and maintaining a network of contacts and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise; ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills, including ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams with varied backgrounds and skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ariba e-Sourcing experience would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills in Mandarin and English (Mandarin is a must)
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career at +603 7611 8666 #1233176