Your new company
My client is one of the most famous manufacturer in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Report to Business Innovation and Planning Director
- The Manager is accountable for companies' Transformation Management Office (TMO) programme delivery.
- Ensure all initiatives under the TMO are aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- The Transformation Programme Manager will:
- Lead, motivate and take accountability for all phases of TMO initiatives from inception through implementation including scope planning, governance, project management, and standardization where suitable as well as synchronization of all initiatives milestones.
- Be responsible for ensuring program initiatives complete and launch according to timeline as approved by the Steering Committee.
- Create and distribute reporting, key performance indicators, and service level agreements that provide the clear status of program health
- Defines project requirements and scope with stakeholders, suggesting suitable requirement definitions and acceptance measures to remove ambiguity
- Able to manage an effective overall change control - documentation, impact analysis (cost, risk, quality, staffing), approval by Steering Committee, and updates/coordinates the project plan
- Adapt reporting formats and content to fit a wide variety of audiences from senior executives to working-level teams
- Provide effective leadership throughout the program, present a clear vision of what needs realistically to be achieved, pursuing goals with energy and vigor.
- Express confidence and enthusiasm for new ideas, encouraging others to play an active role.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Min. 7 years of relevant work experience with leadership experience in transformation programme management and/or consulting including implementation follow through, program management and project management with in house or consulting background
- Proven experience in running technology enabled business transformation
- Experience of emerging technologies, large scale enterprise solutions e.g. Oracle, SAP, and cloud-based solutions a plus
- Strong analytical, data and process background
- Ability to zoom out to strategy and zoom into detail
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization to initiate and drive change
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile Certifications will be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1224328