Your new company
My client is a well known asset management firm in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with stakeholders to understand needs, identify root causes define scope and deliverable, explore solutions, gain consensus and internal approval.
- Lead projects to completion within budget and timing requirements, including directing internal and external resources, driving execution and deliverables, conducting feedback and ensuring final documentation
- Engage subject expert and best in class appropriate vendors to ensure overall effectiveness of solutions proposed, industry best practices and standards, compliance with relevant regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Revamp and revise office management workflow and systems to cater for funds management and investment management business growth.
- Management and execution of projects could include investment and upgrading of cybersecurity, document management systems, data management, business process automation, virtual IT infrastructure, client relationship management and risk management system
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or relevant discipline
- At least eight years solid project management experience covering both IT and non-IT projects
- Candidates with strong IT technical background, systems integration or financial services experience is preferred
- Diverse knowledge of latest IT applications, vendors and solutions based on cloud and SAAS computing, and BI integration
- Experienced in vendor management, budgeting and cost control, tech communication, deliverables scoping and control, and feedback monitoring
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management and problem-solving skills with integrity
- Proactive, result-oriented, resourceful, detailed, and can multitask effectively
- Fluency in English, spoken and written Chinese preferred (Cantonese and Putonghua)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1210278