Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Your new role
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities included:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assists with day-to-day support related to Firm’s procedures on Outsourcing engagements and Third-Party management lifecycle
- Supports the annual update of the Outsourcing engagements register and reviews BU’s deliverables to ensure conformance with the onboarding Outsourcing engagements process and regulatory requirements
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and provides guidance to BUs and Sourcing department on the usage and requirements of the Firm’s tool for assessing and managing Third Party risks
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Third Party/ vendor risk management, sourcing, outsourcing or regulatory compliance in one of the following disciplines: operational risk, sourcing, compliance
- Good understanding of Third-Party lifecycle (onboarding, due diligence, contracts, ongoing monitoring and termination) and outsourcing risk regulatory landscape in Asia region is required,
- Experience in developing reports and summarizing metrics into meaningful information for senior management
- Strong project management skills, including ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams with varied backgrounds and skills
You will have an opportunity to work with Global team, be part of our the global project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at email@example.com or call me at +603-7611 8600.