Our Client, a Fortune 500 firm is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager is expected to provide support in areas of project management, co-ordination and documentation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in discussions and help track project timelines, risks and issues.
- Co-ordinate to organize discussions with various workstreams and stakeholders.
- Follow ups with GHO for updates on issues or queries raised by and on behalf of GHK.
- Support the Project Manager to prepare presentation decks and be able to summarize at the end of discussions.
- Point of contact for various stakeholders in absence of the Project Manager.
The Project Manager is expected to have prior exposure to project management activities for a 3 to 5 years at least and have very good communication skills. Additionally, the role involves summarizing outcomes from discussions and documentation activities.
What you need to do now
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or PMO
- Understanding of project life cycle (various stages of a project)
- Previous exposure to Treasury/Investment/IFRS17/IFRS9 will be a plus
- Good communication skills would be critical given the need to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders/teams
- Willingness and ability to participate in discussions related to projects (does not need to be an SME)
- Basic understanding of Finance domain and desire to learn.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1213469