Your new company
Multinational bank driving the implementation of a new global regulatory platform
Your new role
You will support a global roll out of a new legal & regulatory platform across the bank, with an emphasis on coordinating the activities of various subject matter experts in HK and across Asia. Your role will focus on tracking the status of project deliverables, monitoring progress and advising execution teams if remediation is required alongside monitoring budgets and reporting accordingly. The role will also have a heavy emphasis on stakeholder management.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years project management or PMO experience, ideally in a large matrixed organisation or financial services company
- Experience of working on legal or regulatory change projects will be an advantage.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to work on a high profile, global project with a leading international banking client. You will work as part of an experienced and dynamic team, working at the cutting edge of regulatory change.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206029