Your new company
Our client is one of the largest overseas property sellers, offices over 5 countries in Asia, Europe and Middle East. They offer a vibrant work environment, competitive salaries, reward success with incentive schemes and company outings including opportunities for overseas travel. They are looking for a Property Consultant to expand their current sales team.
Your new role
- To sell the targeted quantity of overseas and UK investment property.
- To manage written and verbal communication with customers.
- To organise and keep client phone and face-to-face meetings
- To qualify leads with aim of generating sales and hitting sales targets
- To maintain good relationships with clients with the aim of generating repeat business and referral business.
- To provide a first-rate customer experience, meeting and surpassing the expectations of customers.
- To maintain CRM system, updating customer records throughout all communication.
- To ensure reservation payments are received promptly.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar sales role is essential. Experience in sales of international properties preferred.
- University Degree or equivalent. Strong grades in Maths and English. Fluent in English, Canto and Mandarin
- Possesses excellent communication and listening skills. Able to communicate information verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Can conduct oneself in a professional manner and can demonstrate a strong commitment ethic.
- Possesses excellent time management and can prioritise workload and maintain own sales pipeline.
- Enjoys the responsibility and benefits of working in a fast-paced team environment.
What you need to do now
Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com #1190965