Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries
Your new role
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Data Analytics Team is responsible for servicing all functional groups within the PWM Business with high-impact solutions that help to inform and streamline critical business decisions and processes. We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and self-driven individual who is able to bring relevant fresh ideas, concepts around data science with some practical experience in advanced analytics, developing solutions that focus more on predictive and prescriptive outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Execute on PWM’s Analytics strategy and agenda
- Data analytics and mining to ensure right data is used for the right purposes, underlying data is of good quality and fit for purpose
- Data provision based on the analytics and mining to support existing business needs in the areas of business enablement covering our private bankers, traders and credit specialists in additional to risk management and operational processes.
- Partner with the wider PWM technology teams to evolve a robust and scalable data-warehouse serving the broad spectrum of data requirements across the business
- Develop data visualisation and reporting as the business grows its footprint
- Experience in designing, building automated reporting solutions
- Experience in developing advanced analytics and working with artificial intelligence / machine learning e.g. in building recommender systems, NLP solutions
What you'll get in return
- An analytical mind and team player with demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships by applying quantitative techniques to solve business problems
- At least 5 + years’ experience with data quality, data analytics, data profiling, and data management and related work
- Strong Visualisation expertise and experience in Tableau, Power BI or similar applications
- A proficient programmer with a strong ability to query and use large, robust data sets across multiple platforms and assist buildout of data-warehouse.
- A strong communicator, with clear articulation of analytical findings through presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with some exposure to agile development approaches such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience in banking, financial services will be a plus
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666 #1223439