Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
PWM Asia Operations Change The Bank (CTB) is an operations-based project management and business analysis team that works with Operations, Technology, Branch Administration and the Business to deliver tactical and strategic technology and process changes in support of the Private Wealth Management business in Asia and Australia. The general focus for CTB is Operations; however the scope of the team's work covers the full trade lifecycle across Sales, Trading, Risk Management, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Tax and Finance divisions; project priorities include retiring ageing platforms, fuelling business growth, delivering efficiency solutions and meeting the demands of regulatory changes.
Overview of the Role:
This role will be responsible for managing and executing projects for PWM Asia Operations, including detailed business analysis; it will offer the candidate opportunities to lead and direct components of the PWM Operations change agenda in partnership with the Business Unit and other key stakeholder groups. The candidate must have proven working experience in a global banking operations environment with project management and solid business analysis skills and should be adept at forming and leveraging effective networks with project partners and across the Firm. Knowledge of the wealth management sector and products is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct projects and initiatives for PWM Operations and in support of the PWM Business Unit, tracking progress throughout the project lifecycle, escalating issues and ensuring effective delivery to time and budget
- Lead the appropriate governance and working group forums to facilitate project progress and ensure all components remain on track
- Conduct detailed business analysis and problem solving in support of projects to maintain progress and guide others
- Participate and represent PWM Ops CTB in governance forums to ensure project statuses and PWM Operations issues are clearly articulated
- Manage stakeholder communication throughout the project lifecycle to ensure all invested parties are apprised of progress and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure maintenance of all supporting documentation with comprehensive traceability and audit materials including plans, issues logs, requirements documents, test plans and scripts and implementation strategies
- Work closely with Technology partners to design, develop and implement technology platforms to deliver solutions to meet business requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- The candidate must have 5+ years of business analysis and project or programme management experience who have worked in a banking operations team.
- He/she must have ability to develop strong relationships with various teams across the firm and excellent communications skills to achieve desired results.
- Project experience in wealth management business and/or Operations is an advantage.
What you'll get in return
• The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank
• The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
• The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228578