Your new company
A leading food and beverage company that was founded back in 1956 and was incorporated in Hong Kong. The company operates Chinese, Asian, and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakeries, coffee shop, Japanese chain restaurants, and institutional catering. They have about 1,700 outlets all around Hong Kong, Vietnam, Mainland China, Cambodia, Macau, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia. They are currently looking for a potential Quality Assurance Engineer who could join the team as they're coming up with several interesting projects for you to take up.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- In charge of developing, reviewing, executing, and overseeing the test strategies for digital products, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Establish automated testing, CI/CD pipelines, and other DevOps engineering practices.
- Create a test schedule and keep all stakeholders informed.
- Plan test cases, record them, and oversee testing throughout the project.
- Offer testing team members expert counsel on technological choices and testing procedures.
- Serves as test lead for project testing estimation and coordination, scope management and concurrent project monitoring.
- Obtain, educate, and create resources to raise the consistency and motivation of the team
- Examines and enhances the testing process, techniques, and approach.
- Implement the best practices in testing techniques, methods, and technology trends for all the projects.
What you'll get in return
- At least a Degree in IT, Computer Science, E-Commerce or related disciplines.
- A minimum 5 years of working experience in Software QA and testing.
- Automation or Manual testing
- Experience in testing mobile, web, and API with automated approach would be an added advantage.
- Tactful, outgoing personality with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Having the ability to work independently and good time management skills.
- Strong business sense and analytical mind.
- Interesting projects to work on
- Training and Development for your personal growth
- Career development for you to advance higher
What you need to do now
Sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for? Want to give this position a try, send your latest CV to JoeEe.Cheong@hays.com.my. #1230524