Your new company
Our client is a world leading FMCG Group with wide range of FMCG products, and currently looking for a Quality engineer(or senior QA engineer) for their household and personal care team for their suppliers performance on quality, safety.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Governance technical performance of the supplier with clear direction provided. Uses management information and tools to evaluate the suppliers’ performance.
- Delivers technical aspects of product development projects on time to a high standard with support from Category Technical manager.
- Delivers on complaints reduction plans as agreed with suppliers and sets appropriate and proportionate targets for suppliers KPI's and reviews regularly.
- Drives improvements in our customer offer through implementing the gated development process.
- Deliver small scale projects to drive the profitability, quality and sustainability plan for the biggest selling lines and hero and halo products within product area.
- Manages projects to improve product quality and or/implement new technologies.
- Be empowered to work flexibly and challenge the status quo ensuring that brand is leading edge and fit for the future
- Use of management information to make appropriate risked /opportunity assessed decisions
- Understands shared targets and how they and the broader team can impact them
- Deliver technical aspects of sustainability plan for product area. Sets and communicates clear targets to the relevant affected suppliers.
- Manages and engages with the supply base to deliver technical agenda
- Manage the Suppliers' audits and inspections, review the reports.
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Science or chemistry or with relevant experience on testing
- Understanding of technical requirements and manufacturing experience or other recognised quality management systems
- 2 years experience in a technical role, QA position for retailer or FMCG is a plus
- Experience on household or personal care product is highly prefer
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and Mandarin with Excellent communication skills at all levels
This is a great entry level of a leading MNC FMCG Group in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact. By leveraging its branding and quality standard that is being delivered to the global market, they are multiple product lines has achieved tremendous success in international market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238097