Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
You will be working in the firm’s financial engineering team:
What you’ll need to succeed
- Implement and back-test performance of the bank’s Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) indices.
- Daily maintenance and publication of the bank’s indices, involving data quality and implementation checks.
- Work closely with Financial Engineers and trading teams on the back-testing and replication of QIS indices in the bank’s risk systems.
- Work closely with Sales team to prepare the marketing materials linked to derivative products
What you’ll get in return
- BSc/MSc in a quantitative subject such as Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- Drive and desire to work in an intense team-oriented environment
- Relevant working experience in a QIS role or Derivative products marketing/sales role is a plus
- Mandarin speaker is a plus
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to work in a top ranking investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or e-mail your CV to Fionn.Tan@hays.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227712