Your new company
At Hays, we are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate from 266 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms.
Your new role
- Reporting directly to the manager, your objective is to manage a 360 degree recruitment process with the goal of maximising individual fee and team targets.
- Working alongside your manager, you will establish a clear sales plan to identify key clients, job and business development opportunities.
- You will represent Hays to source candidates using a variety of candidate attraction strategies based on our clients’ needs
- You will act as an expert in the industry to fulfil all client and candidate needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Candidates with working experience in any sales roles are highly preferred
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese
- Looking for people who thrive in fast-paced and competitive environment
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary package with commission included. You will be working alongside with top notch consultants in a multinational environment and receiving trainings offered by our L&D team in every step of your way. A fast-tracked career plan set in place ensuring your development here with us at Hays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities at Hays, please contact Natalie Kwok at +852 2230 7948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #1177296