Your new company
Hays HK is the expert in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate in 48 locations throughout Asia Pacific, including ten offices across Asia.
Our Life Sciences division is a market leading specialist recruitment team and established for over 15 years.
We are currently looking for a sales-driven, dedicated and proactive fresh graduate to take up our Researcher / Associate Consultant position, recruiting on a fast-paced and challenging desk.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Managed a 360 degree recruitment process with the goal of maximizing individual fee and team targets.
- Working alongside your manager, you will establish a clear sales plan to identify key clients, job and business development opportunities.
- You will represent Hays to source and attract candidates using a variety of candidate attraction strategies based on clients' needs, as well as manage both client and candidate expectations during the recruitment process.
- You will act as an expert in your own recruitment sector and provide consultation to all clients and candidates.
- To qualify for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree or above, Science degree preferred.
What you'll get in return
- We welcome fresh graduates who are sales-driven and commercial, and can thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- You must have fluent-level English communication skills, with a genuine passion in meeting new people and developing new relationships.
What you need to do now
- Our company offers one of the best training in the market, and our company culture is best described as young, energetic and competitive.
- A long-term career growth plan in place for this position.
- You are also entitled to uncapped commission every month based on your own individual performance.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Turby.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Turby at 2101 0042 for more information. #1196584