Your new company
We are leading global experts in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment. By truly understanding our candidates and clients, locally and globally, we help people and companies achieve lasting impact. .We make brave moves, aim high, and work hard every day to deliver the positive impact that achieving success brings to people’s lives. As one of the leading recruitment firms in Hong Kong, we are now seeking for ambitious and agile graduates to join us and build a successful career in recruitment. Your passion, partnered with our industry expertise, will see you soar professionally and personally in this industry.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, your role includes but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy on given desk
- Identify suitable candidates for a job opening, including but not limited to accessing and evaluating the candidates’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes in order to meet the job requirements
- Manage relationships with clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Source and attract candidates by using different databases, social media etc.
- Act as the recruiting expert by delivering market insight to clients and candidates
- Maintain good reputation and build relationship with both clients and candidates in your area of expertise
- Consistently achieve personal targets by driving business revenue
Working in an autonomous working environment, you will be provided professional coaching and guidance in the beginning of your career, and you will have strong determination and drive to realize your ambition. We are now seeking individuals with:
What you'll get in return
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- Ambitious, target-driven and people-oriented personality
- Self-motivated, adaptable/agile and independent
- Previous experience or a strong passion for a career in recruitment or sales
- Ability to work under pressure and competitive environment
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (required) and Chinese (preferred)
- Previous experience or a strong passion for a career in recruitment or sales will be a bonus
Through our world class training and development programs we’ll turn your aspirations into expertise, equipping you with the professional know-how to achieve lasting impact in the world of work. Our meritocratic and high performing culture provides unlimited earning potential and fast-track career development opportunities both domestically and globally. We are confident in turning your aspirations into expertise through our systematic programmes to further accelerate your path of an expert.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. #1203532