Your new company
We are currently working with one of the world’s most iconic consulting brands. As one of the most exciting employer brands globally they are known for their large portfolio of blue-chip clients and the "go-to" firm for the worlds most awarded architectural projects.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with your client base as your partners and advise on entire projects from first inception to completion
- Manage, coordinate and present design presentations
- Consult on submissions and proposals
- Coordinate with teams and review relevant materials to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and quality manner.
- General on-site project management and supervision
- Act as the client representatives and be a bridge between contractors, owners, consultants and government
What you'll get in return
- Master’s degree holders or above in Architect or related disciplines
- HKIA / ARB registered is a MUST
- 5 years of postgraduate experience in Hong Kong/China projects
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience in using REVIT software in preparation of GBP and tender drawings
Our client offers an attractive remuneration including discretionary bonus, medical and life insurance benefit and allowances to right candidates.
What you need to do now
For genuine candidates with related experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.