Your new company
Your new company is an established financial institution. They are looking for a compliance analyst (min. 3 years of Compliance experience) to join the Compliance department to ensure that all risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment for their businesses.
Your new role
As a crucial member within the team, you will support the Team Head with your compliance knowledge across all regulated activities. You'll also be required conduct relevant compliance reviews, gap analysis and self-assessment. Below are the main objectives of your role:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews and trainings to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training and licensing applications to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years of Compliance experiences.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements
- Experience with a SFC licensed company is highly preferable.
What you'll get in return
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235436