Your new company
Your new company is an expanding Chinese Corporate Bank. They have newly created this headcount at Manager level (min. 5 years in-house compliance) to join their Compliance team within Legal & Compliance department to ensure that risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment for their commercial banking business.
Your new role
As an influential member within the compliance team, you will be responsible to develop and implement the Control Room framework for the bank and to conduct relevant compliance reviews, gap analysis and self-assessment. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Maintain watch and restricted lists
- Review and approve wall crossing requests
- Examine and approve individual investment transactions of employees.
- Provide advice and training to business units regarding control room matter and relevant compliance issues, including Information Barriers.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience in compliance/ internal control functions within a bank.
- Prior experience working in Chinese/Regional financial institutions will be highly preferable.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory (HKMA, SFC) requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin proficiency is an advantage
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered for an Assistant Manager position
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: