Your new company
Our client is a worldwide leader in biopharmaceutical industry that focus in research to discover, develop and distribute innovative biological medications.
Your new role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Country Manager, act as a regulatory and medical affairs expert that responsible for handling regulatory and medical affairs activities of pharmaceutical products in Hong Kong.
Regulatory Affairs Role
- Implement regulatory strategies to ensure high quality approvals
- Handle with comprehensive regulatory submission, including new product applications, lichens renewal etc. in Hong Kong
- Monitor on drug and device registration documents and technical file for Hong Kong
- Work with internal regulatory team to ensure prompt product registration
Medical Affairs Role
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivery of scientific, clinical and strategic related knowledge between the company and the medical community
- Provide medical information service to assigned therapeutical area for internal and external stakeholders
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree or above in life science related disciplines, registered pharmacist will be an advantage
- Minimum 1 or more years of relevant Regulatory affairs experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analysis, conceptual and presentation skills in scientific data research
- Proactive, self-motivated with passion to overcome challenges
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Kristi.email@example.com or contact Kristi at +852 2230 7904 for more information.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Kristi Pang for a confidential discussion about your options. #1224307