Your new company
My working partner is one of the top-tier banks with global presence. They are looking for an experienced relationship manager to join and manage Japanese corporates.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain and develop existing corporate client portfolio
- Prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Compliance and Operations
- Actively identify new business opportunities and involve in the marketing and selling of bank’s corporate financial services addressing areas such as Cash Management, Trade Financing, Loan Syndication etc.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of corporate banking experience
- Preferably with prior experience managing Japanese corporates
- Japanese proficiency (N1/N2) is required for this role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1213311