A top Asian bank is looking for a seasoned Relationship Manager in Hong Kong to cover SOE, POE, Red-Chip customers.
Your new role
- Manage and expand a portfolio of China corporate, including SOE, POE, Red-Chips
- Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance
- To cross-sell the Bank's products, such as Syndication, Bilateral loans, Global Markets, Cash Management solutions
- Prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline,
- At least 5 years of corporate experience
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with excellent analytical skill
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in Relationship Management and join in a team with top banking talents. The salary and benefits are super competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
For any interested parties, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 and send your CV to [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for more information. #1236960