Relationship Manager, E-commerce A globally reputable bank is looking for a Relationship Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new company
A globally reputable bank is looking for a Relationship Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Drives innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate
- Execution of strategic initiatives launched centrally at all levels (Group, Bank, commercial market and EIB)
- Maintain and build up relationships with clients proactively and uncovers future needs; providing effective solutions, market information, trends
- Works with product specialists and subject matter experts to structure innovative and customized solutions that meet clients’ individual needs
- Works closely with Case Manager on the on-boarding and retention of clients, ensuring the appropriate “Know Your Client” (KYC) and other compliance deliverables are met;
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree / master’s degree is an advantage
- 6+ years of experience in relationship management or Cash Management / Investment experience, better with a track record of providing solutions and advices
- Market and financial knowledge in new economy / technology / digital industry
- Strong credit / risk evaluation skills
- Adapted to changes and up to date with the market trends
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in Relationship Management and join in a team with top banking talents. The salary and benefits are super competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1211419