Relationship Manager, Financial Institution, Great Bonus
A foreign bank is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager in Hong Kong, worked closely with head office.
Your new company
A top tier foreign bank is expanding their Corporate Banking business in Hong Kong and seeking an experienced and seasoned talents to strengthen their teams.
Your new role
- Cooperate with Global RM at Head Office on account strategy and drive relationship initiatives, strengthening the bank’s market position as one of the key “go-to” partner bank in Asia.
- Originate business leads, up-to-date industry trends, understand regulatory capital requirements to form appropriate business proposition
- Visits/ calls with product partners to cross-sell different products to deepen customer relationships
- Manage borrowing relationships with well credit analysis skills and facilitate the credit approvals and renewals
- lead documentation (e.g. ISDA/CSA, GMRA, Syndicated / Bilateral facilities) and deal execution
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in NBFI / FI / Corporate banking
- Solid experience in credit analysis and product knowledge in loan, trade, treasury, and (capital markets is a plus)
- Proficient in both English and Putonghua
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in Relationship Management and explore new exposure in Financial Institution. The salary and benefits are super competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above or are interested in similar roles within sales, please send your CV to [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for confidential discussion. #1216924