Relationship Manager, Local Corporates My client is a foreign bank and looking for a local relationship manager in Hong Kong.
Your new company
My client is a foreign bank and looking for a local relationship manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Develop and manage a local corporate portfolio by providing financial solutions and cross-selling potential products to customers
- Solicit new customer prospects to expand the customer portfolio
- Provide quality and professional services to clients for building a long- term relationship
- Prepare credit proposals and reviews for assessing customers' credit worthiness and cope with the market trend from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate / commercial banking
- Solid experience in credit analysis and relationship management
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in Relationship Management and explore new exposure in Corporate Banking. The salary and benefits are super competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above or are interested in similar roles within sales, please send your CV to [mailto:email@example.com] for confidential discussion. #1222023