Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
A local bank is looking for a Relationship Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new company
A local bank is looking for a Relationship Manager in Hong Kong to provide customized one-stop financial solutions to corporate customers, from medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
Your new role
- Manage and expand a portfolio of corporate banking customers with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
- Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance
- Prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
- To cross-sell the Bank's products, such as Trade Finance, Cash Management solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline,
- At least 5 years of experience preferred
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with excellent analytical skill
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Passes in HKSI and relevant insurance licensing examinations preferred
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in Relationship Management and join in a team with top banking talents. The salary and benefits are super competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
For any interested parties, please contact Janessa Sze on +852 2230 7454 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] for more information. #1215687