Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank, looking for a Research Admin to provide administrative support to the Research Admin Manager and a group covering analysts in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Working closely with the Admin Manager and analysts
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties, ad-hoc supports and group events
- Manage and maintain challenging calendars
- Coordinating complex internal & external meetings, marketing schedule and organizing events with local and overseas colleagues
- Arrange travel, including travel visas, transportation, accommodations, transfers and expense reports
- Provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment for the departments
- Take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
- other ad hoc support tasks, such as assisting with onboarding of new team members
- backup support to your peers while they are not available e.g. on leave, sick etc.
What you need to do now
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, Confidential and non-routine information
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, global environment
- Capable to prioritise a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- proven written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- you’re organised, detail orientated and adaptable, flexible with a can-do attitude
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1198525