Your new company
You will be joining the investment arm of a middle-size foreign commercial and corporate bank, covered a wide range of financial business and service.
Your new role
You will establish the risk management procedures and standards for the company to cover the principal areas of risk including: credit risk (preferred), currency risk, foreign exchange risk, market risk, operational risk and legal risk. You will also be leading the team of 2-3 members.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years experience in financial industry
- Good knowledge and experience in financial risk management or investment related business
- Experienced in the local market
What you need to do now
- Large exposure in risk management and fast progression
- Competitive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Rare Vacancy with good work life balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1215280