We represent a Hong Kong company representing premium lifestyle brands in furniture and kitchenware across Hong Kong, China and Singapore. They are hiring a sales executive to explore, identify, develop relationships and specification works with design firms and potential clients.
Your new role
- Assess the commercial market and a strategy to build relationships with A&D professionals who can specify and influence sales of Kitchen & Furniture products.
- Understanding of the business / sales opportunities and client requirements, identify new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and be able to articulate internally and externally
- Maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external parties including the marketing, logistics team, and the clients
- Plan and develop sales strategies, plans and channels to promote the brand and gain the business opportunities to drive the business growth
What you’ll need to succeed
- University degree or above in related discipline with minimum 3 years' solid experience with proven sales track record in B2B or B2C sales experience
- Existing connection with A&D are highly preferred
- Experience in interior design / kitchenware / building material industry will be an advantage
- Team work, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Outgoing, proactive and customer-oriented
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What you’ll get in return
While working for a true market leader you will be offered unparalleled career development, as well as exposure to the very latest automotive events and prestige brands. This role offers a very competitive base salary with rewarding bonus as well as potential management responsibility.
What you need to do now
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to take the next step in their career with an industry leader. Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com #1168624