Your new company
A listed international food trading company is looking for a Sales Executive/Assistant in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for selling commodity frozen food products and proprietary branded programs to the customers in Asia.
- Generating profitable sales by maintaining current customer accounts, generating new customer accounts and increasing sales to current customers.
- Required to travel to Asia countries regularly.
What you'll get in return
- Good command of English and Chinese
- A minimum of 1 year of sales or trading experience; working experience in import/exports will highly preferred
- A Bachelor degree or higher in International Business or equivalent;
- Detail oriented in workflow processes and resolution;
- Self-motivated and eager to learn;
- Open-minded, ambitious and independent thinker;
- Able to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, evaluating and solving problem of a difficult procedural or departmental nature;
- Strong written and verbal communication skill;
- Willing to travel;
- Good in PC & Office Software skills.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in sales and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1235094