Your new company
Our client is one of the world’s most renowned and respected brands in textile machine building. For the continuing development of the business in the Asia Pacific we need to add a person to our sales team who can be developed to be a sales manager and part of the sales team in the future. The position will be based in Hong Kong and is intended to serve the business across the APAC.
Your new role
To start, there will be several months of intensive training which will be tailored to the needs of the successful candidate, this will initially focus on understanding the technology and then move on to learning the markets and the way our business works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain key accounts, identify and develop business opportunities with new clients
- Profitably grow the business and achieve revenue targets
- Review sales forecast and manage manufacturing programs to meet order fulfilment ensuring machine costs, quality and delivery schedules are met
- Build and maintain key strategic customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding both the customer base and average contract value in the region
- Manage and work with independent sales agents across the region
What you need to do now
- A willingness to learn technical and soft skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify trends and opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive personality and a “can-do” attitude
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate with our internal staff in China, Hong Kong
- Must be willing to travel frequently (mainly within Asian Countries China, but also to China and Europe)
- Languages – English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience with Office 365 APPs / SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Textiles or machinery would be an advantage, but is not essential as training will be provided.
Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1236015