Your new company
A Chinese luxury brand with more than 60 years of history is looking for a Sales & Operations Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversee sales & operations and monitor manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Handle high net-worth clients by providing premium customer service
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve business targets in terms of profitability and business development
- Review, design, execute, and improve current processes and coordinate organisational procedures for optimised efficiency and productivity
- To provide training and coaching to staffs to enhance team performance and service standard
- Managing P & L, revenue forecasts, sales analysis data, operating reports and KPI setting
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in luxury goods or auction house
- Strong connection with high net-worth clients
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Goal oriented and possess entrepreneur mindset
- Ability to initiate changes according to trends and culture.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in sales and operations management and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1235204